Clerk Folder Team
Currently seeking to fill a Clerk Folder Team position. The essential functions of this full-time position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for preparing case folders to be barcoded and reused;
- Appropriately placing new bar codes/stickers on folder to be used for investigations,
- Manage multiple processes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or GED
- US Citizen (Naturalized or Documented Naturalized)
- Must be able to work defined hours
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment
Due to federal contract requirements, all candidates must be a United States Citizen (Natural or Documented Naturalized) and MUST be legally blind. Legal Blindness is defined as 20/200 best corrected visual acuity or less than a 20 degree visual field.
This position is located in a secure government facility. Applicant must be able to pass federal and state criminal background checks, including the federal SF86.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid time off (vacation), and paid training.
Interested applicants may submit an application or resume to:
Keystone Blind Association
C/o C. Hittle
3056 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148