Clerk Folder Team
Currently seeking to fill a Clerk Folder Team position. The essential functions of this full-time position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for preparing case folders to be barcoded and reused;
- Appropriately placing new bar codes/stickers on folder to be used for investigations,
- Manage multiple processes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or GED
- US Citizen (Naturalized or Documented Naturalized)
- Must be able to work defined hours
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment
Due to federal contract requirements, all candidates must be a United States Citizen (Natural or Documented Naturalized) and MUST be legally blind. Legal Blindness is defined as 20/200 best corrected visual acuity or less than a 20 degree visual field.
This position is located in a secure government facility. Applicant must be able to pass federal and state criminal background checks, including the federal SF86.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid time off (vacation/sick), and paid training.
Interested applicants may submit an application or resume to:
Keystone Blind Association
C/o C. Hittle
3056 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148