Chief Operating Officer
Keystone Blind Association is currently seeking applicants for a Chief Operating Officer. The COO reports directly the CEO of the agency and is responsible for direction, strategy, planning, and supervising state and federal efforts to sustain long-term funding of the organization.
This executive level leadership position will be responsible for executing our shared vision, directing and supervising department managers, and following through with projects from inception to completion with the highest level of efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Drive funding of the agency by acquiring service and product contracts
- Develop new service and product offerings for state and federal government to ensure sustainable future revenue for the agency
- Manage employee’s state wide, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and distribution.
- Develop contracts, subcontracts and service agreement to support product and service contracts
- Maintain and develop critical relationships with federal, state and local agencies
- Write business plans and technical proposals in order to gain contracts, provide partnerships and joint venture opportunities as well as secure financing.
- Strategic thinker of potential business opportunities and counselor to the CEO for business related aspects of the agency.
- Willingness to serve on state and federal committees for the betterment and engagement of the agency.
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration or related field with at least five (5) years of progressively responsible high level management and supervisory experience in similar organizations. Specific knowledge, experience, and demonstrated ability in the areas of professional staff development, organizational evaluation, communication and strong leadership skills. Experience working with blind or disabled persons a plus. The ability to travel, drive to other locations or out-of-town conferences, and work evenings and weekends as needed. Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with the Executive Team to assure managers have all the tools, knowledge and resources to ensure success.
Keystone Blind Association offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested Applicants should submit a resume with (3) three professional references and salary requirements to:
Keystone Blind Association
C/o VP of Human Resources
3056 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148